Your vacation is on the horizon, but between you and those warm, sandy beaches are a few weeks of tempting sweets, stressful work days, missed workouts, and a general lack of motivation.
And the worst thing is, you’re not even at the weight/size goal you set for yourself yet!
With all of this in the way, how’re you supposed to go from “today’s you” to the version of you that can confidently wear a swimsuit to the beach while on vacation?
Well, what if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape? Then you could enjoy warmer weather doing whatever you want, wearing whatever you want.
You’d go through your vacation feeling fabulously fit and confident.
Sounds good, right?
I’ve got a simple plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 30 days…
1) Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. What we’re doing here is getting rid of the dense, high-glycemic carbs that cause your body to store those extra calories as fat. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And you won’t be suffering while doing this. Just shift your approach to meals a bit and you’ll see that there’s nothing to miss!
2) Workout 5-6x’s Each Week: 😱wait! Don’t stop reading! You don’t need to make this an insurmountable task. Just set aside about 30 min a day to do a short and challenging workout at home or at the gym. That’s all…just a few minutes in the morning or whenever you can spare it. If you thought you could avoid exercise and get the lean & toned look you want, now you know that’s not going to work. And since we’re trying to save on time, use High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to get the best results in the shortest amount of time.
3) Go Sugar-Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change you’ll see in your body & energy levels will be a fantastic incentive to keep going.
Related Article: How To Actually Cut Back On Sugar [28-Day Plan]
4) Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colourful, fibre-filled veggies.
5) Commit to be Fit: The quickest and most guaranteed way to get into shape for your vacation is to join a short-term, structured, fitness & nutrition program. It’ll keep you honest, motivated, and will let you avoid annoying things like creating your own workout program, or worrying whether you’re exercising correctly.
If you head over here to my website, you’ll see that we have a 21-Day Challenge scheduled to begin very soon! If you join, you’ll get the same things my successful clients get:
- A simple and non-restrictive nutrition program.
- Highly-effective group workouts with a personal trainer.
- All the motivation you need to stick to the program and get the results you want!
If you’re already a member, or have recently completed a challenge, then you know what to do. It’s time to get out your nutrition journal and start your own challenge to get back on track. And of course, my team and I are here to help you.
If you’ve never experienced the results of our 21-Day Challenge yourself…why’re you still reading this?? Go get registered now! 💪