Workout Video Below
How are you?
It’s good to do a self-check every so often, yet too many people I speak with don’t take the time for self-assessment. So…how have you been doing?
I ask this question when I’m meeting with new clients, and I often hear that they’re frustrated. They’re frustrated that they’ve invested so much time, money, and heartache into their workout program but don’t have much to show for it.
Does this sound familiar?
Here are 3 things you need to know:
- Your workouts don’t HAVE to be 1hr+ “marathons”. Short bursts of intensity (like you’ll find in High-Intensity Interval Training) will let you do MORE in LESS time! HIIT workouts can range from just 7 minutes long up to 45 minutes!
- If you think you can achieve a toned, strong, fit physique without eating well…forget it. And skipping on the junk food isn’t enough unfortunately. We need to eat in a way that carries us to our goal…that requires much more accuracy than just skipping on “bad food”.
- If you’re not planning & tracking your workouts, your nutrition, and your body’s changes…you’re likely going to spin your wheels for a long time!
Ok let’s get to the workout.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Light weights (Don’t have any? Try heavy water bottles, heavy books, anything that weighs 5-10lbs and is easily held)
- Small towel (For the sweat. You’ll need it!)
- Timer or Clock
Let’s get started!